Travel Protection Insurance
Pawleys Island Realty has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. Your Vacation Rental Agreement will automatically include this charge. Though we at Pawleys Island Realty recommend keeping this insurance coverage especially during Hurricane season, this coverage is optional.
The cost is 6.9% of your total rent, and this amount will be indicated on your rental contract. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. As of 2018, Travel Insurance is not included automatically with your reservation. However, we are happy to add the insurance into your reservation.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Pawley's Island vacation. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR HURRICANE EVACUATIONS WITHOUT TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Take a moment to get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you do not see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at (866) 889-7409, or email them at RedSky@ArchInsurance.com.
If you are unsure if you have coverage or wish to speak to someone at Pawleys Island Realty, please call (843)-237-2000. Please have your reservation number available as well as the date of your stay.
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
- Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
- Call the Red Sky claims specialists at (866) 889-7409
- E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST, except holidays.